- Your use of our website is governed by the terms set out below. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use but you must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice or factual information on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
- We make available in good faith information about our products, such as the conditions necessary to ensure that products supplied will be safe and without risks to health when properly used. This should not be considered of itself to constitute an adequate risk assessment as may be required under Health and Safety legislation. If you are or become aware of any risk to health or safety in connection with any products, you should immediately contact us.